Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Desire Climax -- an all-nighter!

     I just actually finished reading Desire Climax hours ago. I finished at around 5am!
     Desire Climax is a 7-volume smutty manga with lots of drama. It's about this rich and egoistic guy and his poor neighbor. Sounds familiar? Yep, your typical shoujo but I am a shoujo manga addict so who gives a damn! This manga is about a poor 17-year old girl, Mio, who works so hard while studying to help her family get by but one night she witnessed this handsome guy in the middle of a fight and, suddenly, he snatches a kiss from Mio. He then said after the kiss, "I will buy you!". So who is this guy out of nowhere demanding that Mio is his?

This manga is good although if you don't like sappy mangas then this one's not for you but, overall, I enjoyed reading this especially since there are lots of bishonen in it and I so love the art!  No wonder, it's actually the same author who made S.P.Y. and BXB Brothers, both of which I liked. There's your typical shoujo drama thrown into it and it's good but not really the best because the drama did not make me cry. It also has some humor in it but typically it's subtle in its own way and not overly too emotional so I don't know if that's good or not but aside from the art, it didn't leave so much impression on me. S.P.Y was way better eventhough it was so short but nevertheless it is still a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment