Saturday, October 16, 2010

Iinchou Himegoto - so Heart-thumping!

     I love this manga so much because it made my heart thump so much almost all of the time I was reading it! I find myself reading Aikawa Saki's works and loving it to the max! Right now, I am currently reading Boku Kara Kimi ga Kienai.
     Iinchou Himegoto is about Ayano, the class representative, getting drunk during an after-class party and waking up the next day only to find herself in bed next to Kagura, her classmate, who does not have a really good reputation, only wearing her underwear! What is Ayano to do? Kagura is actually the heir of a mafia group and isn't it not good to get mixed up with that kind of lot now, right? After this encounter, what is our innocent Ayano have to do?
     This is a very funny and romantic manga that I have read more than 3 times when I don't have anything to do. The other thing is that, I love Aikawa Saki's art so much because it is so clean and the characters are very attractive! I just don't know why but I am drawn to her drawings. This is just a 2 volume manga by the way so it is not recommended to people who wants long series but you actually find yourself satisfied after reading this manga. Right now, I find myself reading one-shots or short series mangas because of Law School I don't want to get hooked up with long series - it might be detrimental to my study time and i so don't want that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment