Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lasciviously annoying Haou Airen!

     Haou Airen is a very smutty manga but is there anything else to expect from no one else but Shinjo Mayu? I guess not.
     Haou Airen is about Kurumi, a girl who is struggling to live everyday after her father's unfortunate death. She strives to keep her family living a normal life. She is the head of the household and takes care of her twin younger brothers and her sick mother. One day, after work, when she was on her way home, she met a handsome injured stranger and helped him tend his wounds. After such incident, Kurumi's life is about to turn so chaotic that it gets irritating while reading it but I held on to it and read till the end.
     Haou Airen is a good manga for shoujo lovers but I got irritated and annoyed a lot of times because I don't quite understand why it always get so complicated and complicated but that's just how it is so I can't do anything about that, can I? Nevertheless, it was good but not the best from Shinjo Mayu ( I personally loved her work which was Love Celeb and Ai wo utau).
     If you are craving for a shoujo manga with a mafia setting and handsome guys, well, wouldn't you know, there's Haou Airen!

No comments:

Post a Comment